main menu

rental assistance

Home Forward offers several programs to help people pay their rent.

Home Forward partners with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to help military veterans get housing and supportive services. 

Through the Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing Program (VASH), Home Forward provides vouchers to eligible veterans experiencing homelessness. Referrals are made by the local Veterans Affairs Medical Center.

Veterans who believe they may be eligible for a VASH voucher should contact the VA Community Resource and Referral Center.

Phone: 503.808.1256

Address: 308 SW 1st Ave, Suite 155, Portland OR 97204

Schiller Way

Home Forward Logo

Choose Your Preferred Language

English English Русский Русский Afsoomaali Afsoomaali Español Español Tiếng Việt Tiếng Việt

For Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese, Somali, and Arabic, this site uses Google Translate. Please contact us if any information provided in your language is incorrect or unclear. Vital forms are all translated by a specialized service. Read our Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Plan here.